Who is Melissa Paris?
Professional motorcycle road racer, avid bicyclist, motocross and flat track enthusiast,
media darling, and all-around bad ass.
- Founded MP13 Racing Team to promote young talent, Member of first all girl team to qualify and complete LeMans 24 Hour
- Member of first all-girl team to qualify and complete the Bol D'Or 24 Hour
- First Place - 24 Hours of Barcelona
- WERA West Superbike Champion
- MotoAmerica SuperSport top finish 8th place
- Fifth Overall in Spanish CEV SuperStock Championship
- First Female team in history to complete any Suzuka Endurance Race
Top ten finish in the Daytona 200, America’s premiere motorcycle race
Raced in British BSB series at Brands Hatch
Only female to test MotoGP M1 Prototype racebike in history
First female to qualify for a World SuperSport race